- What is the promotion period?
- 12:01am (AEST) on 01/09/2018 to 11:59 (AEST)pm on 30/09/2018.
- What are the Participating Products?
The Participating Products for the purposes of the promotion are CADBURY DARK MILK 160g Block and CADBURY COCO 100g Block.
- What is a Qualifying Purchase?
- To enter the promotion, you must have purchased 1 x CADBURY DARK MILK 160g Block or 1 x CADBURY COCO 100g Block in one transaction. You can only enter once per transaction receipt – so if you buy 3 blocks of CADBURY DARK MILK 160g in one transaction, you can only enter once for that transaction even though you bought 3 blocks.
- What are the Participating Stores?
- IGA, SupaIGA, Foodland (SA) and Foodworks stores nationally, which display the CADBURY Treat Yourself Promotion point of sale material.
- The store had no CADBURY DARK MILK 160g Block or CADBURY COCO 100g blocks available in store. Can I enter with another CADBURY product?
- No. You can only enter if you've purchased one of the above Participating Products from a Participating Store.
- Where can I find my receipt number?
- Your receipt number is a series of numbers, usually found on the bottom of your printed receipt handed to you at the time of purchase.
- What if my receipt doesn't have a receipt number or I can't find this number on my receipt?
- If you are unable to locate the receipt number on your receipt, please enter the last four digits of the product barcode from your Qualifying Purchase.
- What happens once I've entered?
- You will receive an email confirming your entry has been submitted successfully.
- I've received a winner phone call and email! How do I claim my prize?
Each provisional prize winner will receive an email confirming that they are a provisional winner and including instructions which they must follow to verify their entry and claim their prize. Provisional winners must respond to the Promoter's notification email by providing all information requested by the Promoter (including Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase) by the time and date specified in that email.
Provisional winners must also provide their account details to enable the Promoter to transfer their prize. The account details must be in the winner's name only. The promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrect information being provided. Please ensure you provide your correct bank details as once the funds have been transferred the funds are unable to be recovered.
- What happens if I have lost my original receipt?
- If you can't produce your original, itemised receipt for your Qualifying Purchase an entrant/winner fails to provide Proof of Identity and/or Proof of Purchase by the time and date stipulated by the Promoter, then unfortunately we cannot verify your entry which means you won't be entitled to a prize.
- What's the prize and how will be supplied?
- Each prize is AUD $2,000 (RRP, including GST) and will be awarded by EFT to the winner's nominated bank account. Once a provisional prize winner is deemed by the Promoter to have complied with the promotional Terms and Conditions of Entry, and the Promoter has verified the winner's entry, the Promoter will transfer the prize to the winner's nominated bank account within 28 days of their entry being verified.
- How long do I have to claim my prize?
- All prizes must be accepted and claimed by 5pm AEDT on 08/01/2019.
- What if I fail to claim my prize by this date?
If you don't claim your prize by the prize claim date, then your entry will be deemed invalid and you will not receive the prize. In the event of any unclaimed prize/s, the
Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw at 11am AEDT on 09/01/2019.
Note: Any winner/s in the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing to the email address provided within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 14/01/2019 for a period of 28 days.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
You can enter this promotion up to 5 times per day, provided that:
- each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase;
- each Qualifying Purchase has been made in a separate transaction and a separate original itemised receipt has been issued; and
- each entry is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Note: Entrants (excluding South Australian residents) are restricted to winning one prize only.
- Where can I find out more about these and other Cadbury products?
- You can visit the Cadbury Dairy Milk Facebook page here